Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, invites applications for a Senior Agricultural Finance Consultant
for upcoming projects across Africa.
: Full-time / part-time
Home Office, relocation to the project country is also possible
- Perform diagnostic of the agrilending operations within partner financial institutions (PFIs) in Africa
- Advise and assist PFIs in implementing best practice lending approaches to rural MSEs, agribusinesses, and farmers
- Develop strategies for the enhancement of the agricultural lending operations within African financial institutions
- Set-up agricultural lending schemes and participate in the development of adequate lending procedures and policies
- Assess the training needs and deliver trainings for agricultural lending related staff
- Previous experience in the banks or microfinance institutions, in the agrilending area
- International working experience is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic management and business planning skills
- Previous experience as a Team Leader is an asset
- Fluency in French and English is a must, Arabic will be an asset
- Experience in training of staff in financial organizations
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, or other relevant field
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV by clicking the "Apply now" button below. The applications are analyzed on a need basis and when there is a particular project requiring this type of profile. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your application!