Business & Finance Consulting
(BFC), a Swiss-based boutique consultancy specialized in development finance, with a proactive and dynamic team and an excellent international profile, invites applications for the Junior Research Analyst
We are looking for a new colleague, who is interested to build their career in research in the development finance and banking field, and to be a part of our international ongoing project.
: Part-time, remote work
- Research the web resources about Asian economies and banking sectors
- Screen online media coverage on selected Asian banks on a daily basis
- Identify potential risks for banking institutions and sectors
- Present the results in a weekly press review for our institutional clients
- Support senior bank analysts/advisers in writing country and banking sector reports
- Record all sources of information in a database
- Conduct integrity checks for the analyzed banks
- University degree or current studies in the field of Economics, Finance, Banking or related field is preferred
- Ability to filter relevant information from large quantities of text
- Excellent web research capability
- Ability to prioritize and structure multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent team player, dynamic and with initiative
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Excellent level of English is required, knowledge of Russian is necessary
The deadline for applications is December 14, 2020.
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter in English, by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the right sidebar.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!