Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss-based leading development finance consulting boutique with a global footprint in over 60 countries, invites applications for a Senior MSME Lending Consultant
with experience in banking and MSME lending in developing countries of Africa
Long-term/ Full-time / Part-timeDuty station:
various locations in AfricaJob responsibilities:
- Carry out needs’ assessment and identify financial intermediaries to participate in the upgrade of MSME lending processes
- Conduct diagnostic actions to identify main restrictions for financial intermediaries to provide finance for MSMEs in the region
- Review and improve financial intermediaries’ business model and strategy
- Design and deliver training programs for senior and middle management of banks and MFIs
- Develop promotion strategies and encourage the organisation of outreach events and awareness raising of MSME lending
- Elaborate and present reports in a timely manner
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking, or other relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience in micro and small business lending and/ or banking
- Significant experience in coordinating international programmes
- Experience in delivering and organising training, coaching, and mentoring activities
- Proven track record in developing countries of Africa
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in English and French
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals to join our team of experts for the on-going and upcoming projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now"
The applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application!