Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss-based leading development finance consulting boutique with a global footprint in over 60 countries, invites applications for an International Agricultural Finance Adviser
with experience in agrilending and value chain finance in countries of Central Asia
Various locations in Central Asia
- Conduct the capacity building process for banks and MFIs to increase their ability to lend to agricultural MSMEs
- Perform assessment and improve the agricultural business model of the financial institutions
- Review existing agricultural loan products and suggest improvements and new loan product development
- Create and support selected value chains to increase the competitiveness of agri-food products
- Ensure successful disbursement of loans and increase in agriloans portfolio
- Design and deliver training programs for senior and middle management
- Elaborate and present reports in a timely manner
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, or other relevant field
- Experience in agricultural MSME financial product development
- At least 10 years of experience in international consulting and team leadership
- Experience in developing agricultural value chain financing schemes
- Proven track record in developing countries of Central Asia
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English
- Knowledge of Russian is a considerable advantage
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals to join our team of experts for the on-going and upcoming projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now"
The applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your application!