Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss-based leading development finance consulting boutique with a global footprint in over 60 countries, invites applications for an International Agricultural Finance Adviser
with experience in agricultural development and finance in developing countries of Caucasus
Full-time / Part-time
Various locations in Caucasus region
- Conduct assessment of the overall agricultural finance and development markets state in Caucasus
- Perform analysis of demand for and supply of agricultural finance products
- Collaborate with banks to diversify their loan portfolio
- Design innovative approaches and develop new loan products for banks
- Design and deliver training programs for senior and middle management
- Elaborate and present reports in a timely manner
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, or other relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience in international consulting and team leadership
- At least 10 years of experience in international banks
- Experience in agricultural development and financial product design
- Proven track record in market assessment and feasibility studies
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English
- Knowledge of Russian is a considerable advantage
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals to join our team of experts for the on-going and upcoming projects.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking the "Apply Now"
The applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your application!