Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, invites applicants with a strong banking background to submit their CVs for Senior Financial Analyst
Full-time, with frequent travel across Africa
- Perform financial analysis of African commercial banks (including ratio and gap analysis)
- Collect and research financial data and information on the selected banks
- Conduct onsite due diligence on selected banks, including analysis of corporate governance, management capacity, anti—money laundering policies, and other areas
- Prepare analyses on the banking sectors of the assigned African countries
- Measure corporate and lending risks of the analysed banks
- Prepare or assess financial projections, models, and business plans
- Write credit appraisal reports on analysed banks
- Degree in finance, banking or other relevant field; CFA or comparable degree is an asset
- At least five years of experience in conducting due diligence of financial institutions
- Solid understanding of trade and commodity finance, as well as corporate finance and investment banking
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Familiarity with financial markets in Africa and/or other emerging markets
- Fluency in English; knowledge of French is a strong asset
- Ability to work in an international environment and flexibility to travel
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" below.
This is a generic opening with the purpose to build a roster of consultants for the upcoming projects in Africa which require experience in bank analysis. The applications are analysed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!