Alventis Group SRL, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting
www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, is looking for a Business Development Analyst/Project Acquisition
colleague to join our team based in Chisinau, Moldova.
The new team member will become an integral part of our Business Development Unit
and will be involved in working closely with colleagues to prepare offers in response to international tenders and pursue new business opportunities for BFC.
BFC offers career growth opportunities and the possibility to actively support international project implementation and create a meaningful and impactful result in the development finance field.
- Conduct market research and data analysis on banking and financial sectors of different countries
- Elaborate competitive expressions of interest, technical offers, and company presentations in response to invitations to tenders from international donor agencies
- Monitor the administrative aspects of the project acquisition process
- Conduct and facilitate business communication with international partners
- Perform other related tasks as necessary in order to grow BFC’s project portfolio
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking or other related fields
- Previous work experience with international companies and / or projects is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent command of English (this will be tested), fluency in Russian is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and web resources
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter in English by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the right sidebar.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application!