Alventis Group SRL, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (BFC, www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consulting firm specialising in development finance, with a proactive and dynamic team and an excellent international profile, invites applications for a Project Assistant, to join its team based in Chisinau, Moldova. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to actively support international project implementation, contribute to the coordination of international projects, cooperate with international experts, benefit from the help of an energetic and supportive team and enjoy career growth opportunities.
Input: Full-time (project-based, long-term engagement is also possible)
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
- Organize and coordinate project events
- Monitor the administrative aspects of project implementation (work-plan review and tracking of activities, budget monitoring, coordination of logistical arrangements, etc.)
- Maintain communication and business correspondence with BFC partners, clients and beneficiaries
- Perform desk research, data collection, data analysis and cleaning, based on the project needs
- Arrange meetings and prepare business-travel profiles for BFC project staff (senior consultants)
- Supervise and provide backstopping for project budgets
- Perform logistical arrangements and written translations
- University degree in economics, finance, banking, marketing or other related field
- Work experience in international companies and/or projects is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in an international environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent team player, dynamic, and with initiative
- Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
The deadline for applications is August 19, 2019.
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter in English by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Early applications will be highly appreciated. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application!