Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consulting firm specializing in international development finance, invites applications for a Senior AML/CFT-KYC Expert
position. The role is part of an on-going project implemented by BFC for a major multilateral development bank (MDB).
Full-time or part-time
Remote work/ home-office
- Coordinate the Integrity Due Diligence (IDD) process, which comprises the assessment of AML/CFT process, procedures and internal controls at the MDB's partner commercial banks (PCBs) and the reputational risk to the MDB, as part of the due diligence of PCBs conducted by BFC’s analysts across ca. 20 Asian developing economies.
- Analyze the existing IDD methodology and define and implement improvements to strengthen the process, increase efficiency and enhance the quality of the output
- Review the IDD reports prepared by the analysts and assess the integrity risks associated with the PCBs and potential reputational risk to the MDB, ensuring consistency
- Conduct research as required
- Design and conduct capacity building workshops for representatives of PCBs, regulators, financial intelligence units, etc.
- Keep abreast of developments in the AML/CFT-KYC field and share knowledge internally
- Manage a small team of Research Analysts
- At least 10 years’ experience as an AML/CFT/KYC specialist in the banking sector, including at least one international bank or multilateral institution
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or equivalent
- Hands-on professional with practical experience in conducting detailed IDD
- Familiarity with leading AML/CFT-KYC specialized software, sanctions and PEP databases and KYC-CDD solutions
- Team leadership and coaching experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Native or near-native fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Availability to travel after the pandemic is over
- Flexibility to start as soon as possible
- Master’s degree in finance, banking or other relevant field a plus
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive and results oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/
or by email at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!