Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com
), a dynamic team with an international profile in development finance, is seeking applicants for the Quality Assurance Bank Analyst
: remote work/ home-based office
: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
Who can apply?
- Auditors with experience auditing banks
- Bankers with a focus on financial reporting, internal audit or bank due diligence
- Financial analysts who have worked on bank ratings for a credit rating agency
What are the responsibilities?
- You will interact on a daily basis with a team of senior banking experts based around the world, with strong and diverse professional backgrounds
- Training will be provided in every aspect of your day to day activities
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- Validate the spreading of banks’ financial statements
- Review draft bank due diligence reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance with internal standards
- Review draft country macroeconomic and banking sector reports
- Analyse and interpret financial statements of banks in developing countries
- Calculate and analyse bank financial and operational ratios
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
- Perform research on banks
- University degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Management, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under a tight schedule
- Thorough understanding of the banking industry, ideally with two or more years' direct experience in the field
- Keen attention to detail
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to email@example.com
or by clicking the “Apply Now” button on the right sidebar.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!