Alventis Group, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com
), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Financial Analyst
: Chisinau, Moldova
: Full time / in-house
Who can apply?
- Specialists in the banking and audit field
- Junior candidates working in the financial sector or
- Recent graduates with University degree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
You will get accustomed to an international working environment, being active in engaging assignments, will learn teamwork on a cross-country level, will be part of a dynamic and dedicated team and will benefit from professional development in the financial consulting field. Training
will be provided in every aspect of the Financial Analyst’s day to day activities.
What are the responsibilities?
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- Collect data and perform research on financial institutions in developing countries
- Review financial statements of financial institutions
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements
- Compile information requests for the reviewed banking institutions
- Assist in performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks
- Research banking sector in different countries
- Develop conclusions based on data analysis and research findings
- Work with International Senior Bank Analysts to produce reports of the reviewed banks
- Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
- University degree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the “Apply Now” button on the right sidebar by July 20, 2020.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!