Business & Finance Consulting, a Swiss-based leader in innovative consulting and training solutions for financial institutions that is active in more than 70 countries, is accepting applications for a Product Manager Learning Solutions to develop and implement commercial training solutions (training, webinars, E-learning)
with a specific focus on digital learning.
: Chisinau, Moldova; remote work is also possible
: Full-time; part-time is also possible
What You'll Do
Are you curious to understand a customer’s real need in depth? Are you passionate about creating market oriented training solutions and make them work? Are you a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic team? BFC is looking for a Product Manager Learning Solutions
to develop and implement training solutions, including blended learning, e-learning and webinars. The main geographical focus will initially be the Eurasian region.
More specifically, you will need to:
- Manage BFC’s learning product line from strategic to tactical activities (training, webinars, E-learning)
- Consolidate and analyse market need information from various sources
- Develop and execute new products business plans
- Coordinate activities within the learning product development team
- Organise and grow the product development team
- Oversee the promotion and positioning of BFC’s E-Learning solutions
- Initiate and maintain contact with banks’ executives from different countries
This job offer is an excellent opportunity for professionals who seek the challenge to work in the fast growing market of digital learning solutions and to take the lead in developing innovative products for our B2B customers.
What We Require
What You'll Get
- Strong passion for Product Management, Project Management and Learning
- Analytical mind, fast learner with strategic view
- Managerial experience ideally in finance or banking sectors
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and/or training
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Banking or other related fields
- Fluency in English and Russian, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial work environment with a start-up feel
- Autonomy and freedom to innovate
- Professional growth and compensation in line with your success
We are looking for self-driven leaders, inspired innovators and proactive personalities. If this is about you, then please get in touch with us and let’s craft our future together. Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to email@example.com
or by clicking the “Apply Now” button on the right sidebar by December 16, 2019.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!