Alevntis Group SRL, in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance, is accepting applications for a Logistics Officer for an international research project.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Type: Full time / in-house
Duration: 1 year
- Make international travel arrangements for BFC consultants (arranging flights and hotel reservations, visas etc.)
- Prepare business-travel profiles for BFC projects staff
- Track travel expenses
- Develop business trip budgets
- Prepare travel related invoices
- Assist in organizing events
- Provide follow-up and insure timely completion of projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- University degree in economics, business administration or related fields
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Work experience in international companies and/or projects is an asset
-Travel agency experience is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent team player, dynamic and with initiative Fluency in English, Romanian and Russian
We are looking for self-driven leaders and proactive personalities. If this is about you, then please get in touch with us and let’s start working together. The deadline for submitting your application is July 20, 2019.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!