Business & Finance Consulting, a Swiss-based leader in
innovative consulting and training solutions for financial institutions that is active in more than 70 countries, is accepting applications for a Senior Project Manager
for an EBRD-funded project (BEPS III), aimed at assessing the banking sector across EBRD countries of operations.
: Chisinau, Moldova
: Full time / in-house
: 1 year
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about project management and leading people? Are you an energetic person with strong organisational skills, who has previous managerial experience in research projects?
BFC is looking for a Senior Project Manager
for an EBRD-funded project (BEPS III), aimed at assessing the banking sector across EBRD countries of operations. This project will include data collection via face-to-face interviews and desk research. The overall objective of the project is to collect structured feedback from banks on the state of the banking system in EBRD countries of operation with a view of using this feedback in subsequent operational and policy work at the Bank as well as related policy-relevant research. More specifically, you will need to:
- Coordinate the team of researchers who will be collecting the data on each analysed bank
- Compile and audit all the data collected
- Coordinate the team of Senior Bank Experts who will be conducting face-to-face interviews
- Ensure the accuracy of data and the quality of the final deliverables (final survey report and datasets)
- Manage all communication efforts and ensure a smooth running of the project
Who You Are
What You’ll Get
- Professional with experience in managing research projects
- Expert with strong organisational and managerial skills
- Self-confident personality who can coordinate a team of international experts
- Graduate with business or economic/financial degree
- Exceptional speaker with perfect English and Russian
- International and entrepreneurial work environment
- A continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
- Direct line to BFC top management and its strategic clients and partners
We are looking for self-driven leaders and proactive personalities
. If this is about you, then please get in touch with us and let’s start working together. For details on the application process please visit us online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/
. If you have additional questions about the position, you can also contact BFC Recruitment Manager, Alina Rusu, at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting your application is July 20, 2019.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!