Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com
) combines first-rate international consulting expertise with local know-how and a passion to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Our hardworking team is dedicated to excellence and to making financial markets work deploying the most optimal and tailored solutions.
With over 170 completed projects under our belt across 69 different countries, this is an exciting time to join our team in the Nepal Office in Lalitpur under the umbrella of the Sustainable Economic Development in Rural Areas (SEDRA) program implemented on behalf of the German Development Bank KfW. We are looking for highly motivated young professionals to join BFC as Capacity Building Field Coordinator
and to support the implementation of our SEDRA.
- Side-by-side work with small and large teams of Senior Development Finance Consultants
- First-hand experience in donor-funded projects
- In-the-field, practical experience in working directly with project beneficiaries
- Flexibility (remote work, traveling, results-based assessment)
- Practical project management experience
This is a full-time
position for the time period of 6 calendar months. The Capacity Building Field Coordinator will join SEDRA team and be based in Kathmandu
. Regional travel is envisioned.
Activities with partner input provider (in the fields of Financial Literacy, Business Management, Good Agricultural Practices and Agricultural Technologies)
Activities with partner banks
- Prepare and approve training calendar for input provider’s trainers with management of input provider
- Ensure use of manual by trainers and availability of training materials prior to field training
- Conduct field visits on monthly basis to one/two training centers for the purpose of observing training rollout, provide respective report to BFC management
- Facilitate monthly review meetings with input provider’s trainers, prepare minutes and distribute to all members involved.
- Use training monitoring tool to evaluate training quality; track number of sessions and individuals trained
- Prepare monthly progress reports
- Prepare and approve branch visit calendar with partner banks
- Control that communication and capacity building tools are correctly displayed
- Ensure that branch staffs are equipped with the required skills to communicate about tools displayed in the branch
- Share feedback with bank’s trainers and BFC team
- Contribute to regular meetings with partner banks dedicated to capacity building activities
We invite interested candidates to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now" button below. Applications are assessed on an on-going basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!