Business & Finance Consulting
), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance – is accepting applications for the Editor of Documents (English language)
: remote work
: part time/ flexible input
What are the growth opportunities?
What are the responsibilities?
- The Editor of Documents will cooperate primarily with the Recruitment Unit at BFC. Based on performance and interest, opportunity to join the team of recruiters might be provided later on
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- Review and proofread documents and CVs for tender applications
- Draft CVs, short profiles, summary tables and other required documents according to the provided templates
- Provide recommendations on draft documents to ensure high quality of the final products reaching the client
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience of editing and drafting documents
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent writing and peer-reviewing skills
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Strong command of spoken and written English
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter in English at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!