International environment, challenging assignments, dynamic and hardworking team, and opportunities for professional development – if this sounds exciting to you, then we invite you to join us!
Who are we?
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com
), a Swiss consultancy specialized in development finance, with activity in around 69 countries throughout Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South and South East Asia, and North Africa.
What is the position?
Editor of Documents (English language), a freelance position. Work from home is possible, flexible schedule is envisioned.
What are the growth opportunities?
The Editor of Documents will cooperate primarily with the Recruitment Unit at BFC. Based on performance and interest, opportunity to join the team of recruiters might be provided later on.
What are the envisioned responsibilities?
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- Review and proofread documents and CVs for tender applications
- Conduct quality check on documents with regard to accuracy, logical consistency and formal presentation
- Draft CVs and short profiles for consultants and financial experts according to the provided templates
- Provide recommendations on draft documents to ensure high quality of the final products reaching the client
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/
- Previous experience of editing and drafting documents
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent writing and peer-reviewing skills
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Russian is considered an asset
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!