Business & Finance Consulting (BFC)
(www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile, specializing in development finance, is looking for students and young professionals for a 3 month internship in our Business Development Unit
BFC internship offers highly motivated individuals career growth opportunities in an international learning environment. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with and receive training from Business Development team members and international experts in development finance.
: 3 months
: Chisinau, Moldova
provided and negotiable
- Assist the Business Development Unit in their daily activities in order to gain a general understanding of how a development finance consultancy operates and develop key skills for a career in international development
- Conduct market research and data analysis on banking and financial sectors of different countries
- Support the Business Development Unit to elaborate competitive expressions of interest, technical offers, and company presentations in response to invitations to tenders from international donors
- Perform other related tasks to support the activity of the Business Development Unit (as necessary)
- University degree in (or currently studying) economics, finance, banking or related fields
- Commitment to acquire new skills and knowledge in the domain of development finance
- Ability to adapt to new requirements and learn by doing
- Ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Excellent command of English (this will be tested), fluency in Russian is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and web resources
Following the successful completion of the internship, continued engagement with BFC will be considered. The following options for a further employment are possible:
- Employment in a back office position
- Extension of internship for up to another 3 months
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and results-oriented young professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter by clicking the "Apply now" button.
for submitting the application is January 30, 2020
. Early applications will be given priority.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) promotes and facilitates financial sector development in emerging markets through the provision of innovative consulting services. Since 2013 BFC conducts its activity in Moldova with the support of Alventis Group SRL.