Business & Finance Consulting, a Swiss-based leader in innovative consulting and training solutions for financial institutions that is active in more than 70 countries, is accepting applications for a Training Content Manager to develop training products for finance professionals worldwide.
Location: worldwide (remote work is possible and/or accommodation within company offices throughout Eastern Europe, Caucasus and/or Central Asia).
Type: Full time
What You’ll Do
Do you have a strong understanding for how people learn, relearn and unlearn? Are you passionate about creating market-oriented training solutions and make them work?
BFC is looking for an ambitious and creative Training Content Manager to take charge of BFC’s training content production across several product lines such as: trainings, workshops, coaching, eLearning, webinars, hotline, etc. You will lead the research, design, IT teams and along to subject matter experts will be responsible for development of sustainable and effective training programmes for banks and microfinance institutions. Initial geographical focus will be displayed on Eurasian region. More specifically, you will need to:
• Manage the design, production and delivery of scalable training programs
• Analyse and consolidate market needs to identify most relevant topics for new content
• Develop comprehensive briefs and content for new courses in cooperation with subject matter experts
• Oversee the content production by ensuring that training content is conveyed in most efficient and accessible way
• Spearhead best practices in L&D, graphic design, training tools and delivery formats
• Effectively liaise with trainers, course participants to address their feedback
• Develop tools for measuring training programmes effectiveness and run quality control
• Serve as primarily contact for B2B customers to develop new content
What You Are
• Experienced content manager with deep understanding of instructional design for instructor led, web-based, virtual, and blended training
• Dynamic personality who can wrap BFC solutions and build outstanding content
• Professional with solid track record in training, online education and/or digital media industries
• Relentlessly positive self-starter able to work in cross-teams
• Highly organized manager able to demonstrate commitment to set goals
• A graduate with finance, business or marketing degree
• Exceptional writer in English and Russian
What You’ll Get
• Entrepreneurial work environment with a startup feel
• A continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
• Autonomy and freedom to innovate
• Professional growth and compensation in line with your success
We are looking for self-driven leaders, inspired innovators and proactive personalities. If this is about you, then please get in touch with us and let’s craft our future together.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!