Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a leading development finance consulting boutique based in Switzerland, is welcoming applications for the position of Digital Transformation Officer. This position will support BFC initiatives to expand its FinTech activities in its more than 50 countries of operation, including the internal use of digital technologies.
Duty station: Chisinau (Moldova) or Odessa (Ukraine)
• Perform routine maintenance of BFC’s CRM system (checking data conformity, sending updates on functionalities and usage policies, managing the internal CRM help desk, etc.)
• Support the BFC team in using digital tools such as BI tools, survey systems and Slack
• Provide insight into the functional requirements for internal technology projects (e.g. an internal data portal, an internal reporting system)
• Support FinTech market analyses by gathering and synthesizing appropriate data
• Develop conclusions and recommendations based on data analyses and research findings
• Perform supply- and demand-side research, including feasibility assessments
• Assist senior staff in writing reports and developing presentations
• Support consultants with data collection and analysis activities
• Be actively engaged in the delivery of BFC FinTech-related projects (as necessary)
• University degree in engineering, computer science, finance, banking, economics, business administration, mathematics and/or physics
• Strong communication, writing and analytical skills
• A high level of interest in and understanding of new technologies and computer science
• A good command of English (knowledge of Russian is an advantage)
• An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to multitask and work on different projects at the same time
• Experience with CRM systems and web development is an advantage
BFC values highly-motivated, proactive and result-oriented professionals. We offer a dynamic team, a positive work environment and opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs and a cover letter. Please, indicate an available starting date in the cover letter.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!